OMNI Gallery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some pictures from Carlssonplanet.com dedicated to Stig Carlsson's omnis.

'The Coalscuttle' of Stig Carlsson from 1953, Stig to the right:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

then from 1964 'The Popbox', predecessor of the famous OA-5:

/Erling

Last edited:
http://techtalk.parts-express.com/showthread.php?t=224522
IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

DSCF0131-small.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0180-a-1.jpg

DSCF0181-a.jpg

Final-1.jpg

final_0-15-30-45d_off-axis_FR-alt.gif

And just because...

...I want to add a pic of one of my V.3's to join this collection. *G* Just because it's here. ;) Open the pic in a new tab if you don't like turning your head sideways. It's normal on file, it just posts sideways annoyingly...:mad:

And for a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HjqHXpZtU&feature=youtu.be

Working towards the V.4's at this time....

Attachments

• 20151110_182531.jpg
    20151110_182531.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 313
Apologies. Opening in a new tab turns out to be fruitless. At least in the vid they're right end up...:confused:

Gainphile, the dealer for those units in your pic is here in Asheville. The speakers, well...look like set decorations from 'Forbidden Planet'. Sorry....

I'm more interested in the wall treatment, myself. I could use an upscaled rubber room. *L* Think I'll wander cross town and see if that's in their showroom....

Thanks, planet10. *G* I need to be straightened out....frequently. *L*

What's the magic involved, so I don't need to depend on the kindness of strangers in the future? Or does diddling with DIYA's innards by other than the modest moderators get looked at askance? ("Look, but Don't Touch!" *pffhtt!* "Ooops!) ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.