• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gents,

Jokener has set himself a deadline: June 30. I don't think he will come through though, so I think action is appropriate after this date. I will not disclose any contact info of him on this forum, but those who want to take further steps should contact me by PM. Has anyone already contacted a moderator about this?

That's only 2 days and untill now no sign of any shippings.

@Timpert: I will PM you on monday for his credentials and file a report with the police here in the Netherlands. I am not sure if I could file it as/for a group. if so, we need to make a list of all outstanding debts and check who wants to join this action.

That's only 2 days and untill now no sign of any shippings.

@Timpert: I will PM you on monday for his credentials and file a report with the police here in the Netherlands. I am not sure if I could file it as/for a group. if so, we need to make a list of all outstanding debts and check who wants to join this action.

Hello Jelle! I guess I have 38 euros outstanding. Jokener claims to have shipped the package but could not produce any evidence of shipment.

Cheers

Gents,

I have just given Jokener's full contact details to Jelle Schrijver.

Jokener, if you read this, here's my motivation. In this thread, I have tried to buy you more time on a couple of occasions. Meanwhile, I also notified you several times that you really ought to get off your butt and take action or indicate if you need help. You didn't follow up. I can no longer credibly remain holding people back while still trying to find a "peaceful" solution to the mess that you created, so I think now is the right moment to escalate.

Gentlemen,

Behind the scenes Jelle and I have exchanged thoughts on how to handle this puppy. After that, I have successfully contacted Jokener, with a not-so-voluntary offer for help, and we made the following arrangement: Jokener will come to my place on July the 15th. Jelle will also come, and with the three of us, we'll assemble all the remaining kits and pack them for shipment. Jokener told me that there were no things missing, so we should be able to get everyone's package ready and at the post office after that weekend.

Personally, I think it has grown way above Jokener's head and that chronic procrastination has kicked in. Perhaps we should have pulled him out of this downward spiral earlier, who knows, but it seems that a good solution is now finally in sight and that everybody will get the stuff they paid for.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Is it possible to get a refund?
Because after all these months I have no use for the O2 kit anymore, so I would just like to get a refund, of the money I paid six months ago.

Refund from who? timpert and Jelle?
You should be happy that these gentlemen are going to do quite a bit of work for the community and be grateful for anything you might get.
Jokener is presumably broke and the best you can hope for is really the stuff you payed for.
Let us hope Jokener will show up on the 15th.........

Is it possible to get a refund?
Because after all these months I have no use for the O2 kit anymore, so I would just like to get a refund, of the money I paid six months ago.

I suppose if you can find someone to buy it from you before the 15Th, it is possible to "replace" your shipping address with there's (Minding the shipment cost difference of course). Other then that, there is not a lot of options since the parts are already paid for and available.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.