• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You're welcome.
I will have a few hundred of those available for sale in two weeks.
(They are coming out of a production facility in these moments.)

Also available, at a slight extra cost, will be RED, BLUE, GREEN, WHITE and YELLOW boards.
Lets hope they turn out just as good as the previous boards.

Regards,
Jokener

@foudelou: you are of course free to order a transformer from Mouser as an extra.
I just did not find a transformer with more than 12VAC (AC is important Dc does not work) at the time I did the first GB.
Also, "my" transformer is for 230V and will not work for everybody anyway.

The first GB was intended to be European and only turned worldwide after people kept asking for it.
I can't produce transformers for every nation or voltage in the respective power networks.
But for 110V, the Mouser PSU from the BOM should do, for 230V my solutions is what I recommend.
Obviously, anybody is free to have differing opinions and use different PSUs.

Best regards,
Jokener

All orders so far should now be in the spreadsheet.
Payments have been reflected as well.
If anything in the list is wrong or missing, please complain :)

Best regards,
Jokener

update:
The PCB manufacturer has just informed me that the estimated arrival date for the PCBs is January 2nd, 2012.
I could speed up the process by ordering priority treatment, but it would increase cost by up to 25%.
(And this would not guarantee delivery before christmas either.)
-> Right now, I would say that I am likely to place the other orders on December 14th, 2011.
And then the shipping would be in very early January.

Last edited:
Hello again, I got a last question about your transformer :p
What's the plug type ? I'm in France and need a C or E type, don't know if F will fit. If it's C type (2 pin and no ground : Type C Electrical Outlet and Electrical Receptacle ) it'll be okay. Sorry if it's boring but I need to be sure it's conform to the french plugs
So depending on this I'll take :

1x enclosure B2 (black)
1x 590-4890-18G (Mouser)
1x transformer

Shipping to France

By the way good job by doing this and a big thanks ! It's really helpful

There I am, buying and selling these transformers... and I have no idea if it is C or E type...
I'll check as soon as I get home and put a picture in my gallery.
But you can always go ahead and cut the cord to attach a plug from a local hardware store.
That is what all the englishmen do, so they can have the 230V tranformer work for them.

I'll put the transformer down for you, but you can always change the order before you pay.

Also, the spreadsheet has been updated.

Regards,
Jokener

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.