• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Jokener,

Good to read that you're getting better.

The transformer company uses a rather expensive shipper, but I could no doubt ask them about cheaper options. Another option would be that I pick them up myself, and send them to you. They're quite close to where I work, so I could go during lunch break. Could you PM me with your address?

The other question is: how many? From your sheet I see that you need 51 transformers, do we order that exact amount, or do we take some extra, like 55 or even 60?

We should have enough transformers to supply everybody until now.
I will update the spreadsheet soon, to reflect additional transformer orders.
(Don't worry if I color your name yellow at the same time, it's just to spot the new orders easier...)

Oh, and Mango: It seems like your requested Bourns Pots will not make it in the Mouser shipment.
That shipment should leave Mouser on October 3rd, when the battery connectors are back in stock.
Everything else is reserved for us and paid for.

I'll see if they manage to get your Bourns pots to me before I have to send out your shipment.
After all, it will still be at least two weeks.

And a general status update for everybody, because I received inquiries via PM:
The PCB's have been ordered by Ollie and I should get them in one or two weeks.
Also, some of the enclosures come directly from the USA and Mouser has a lead time on the battery connectors (well, one of the two).
Everything else that Mouser could not ship immediately has been ordered elsewhere (identical parts, same manufacturer, same specs).
So I have done everything I can so far and right now I am concentrating on resolving the transformer situation.
There is no reason to be concerned there, but I need to attend to it and I will continue to do so during the coming days.

As for what I need from you: I will notify the people that will have to send additional funds as soon as the transformer quote and shipping prices are finalized.

Regards,
Jokener

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.