• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all! Just wondering who has not received their kit as of yet? I attempted to have my order included in DDW's very kind offer - I'm not sure what has become of that however I am sure that no blame can be apportioned to DDW. It is my understanding that my kit does not reside with DDW - this makes me very nervous. My primary fear is that now BF has managed to placate somewhat the anger of the main group with the delivery of kits through DDW, he may part out or appropriate remaining goods that have had funds allocated from "paying and very understanding" customers as he is dealing with a minority of people with larger sums of money on the line. Given that there is already strong indications towards the misappropriation of group funds, I see this as a real possibility. I understand that many of you are working to hold BF to account over the front panels and misappropriated funds, however I must ask, is there anyway that FordGTLover, Hochopepper, DDW or another leader in this forum could ensure that BF is held to account over the undelivered kits before anything else untoward occurs? (I will of course be adding my own voice) A big shout-out also goes to DDW who texted BF on the status of my order after the pre-christmas postage went awry for me. I really appreciate it!

Hey Little Fish - BF has your kits. He gave me everything that he had bagged up and put in bags for people and then posted that he had somehow got 2 spare kits. I paid for one by bank deposit 2 days before I picked everything up hoping he would give me 3 kits. As it turned out I only got 2 and it appears that he has your kits but he forgot to print out labels for it and as such lead to him thinking he had spare kits (not realising it was yours). I was able to work out what happened and have sent several text messages asking him to post your order ASAP and also refund me my money. From what I understand he IS going to post your order with the front panels. I keep asking what's up on your behalf. As soon as I hear something I will post it here and also PM.
Also waiting to hear that the panels are in the post.

Thanks DDW. Your efforts and the update are much appreciated :) I guess that all I can do now is wait. BF just as a reminder, in addition to my order I also payed for the matching low noise resistors. My order was intended for Christmas. I feel terrible having to promise gifts. As the kit will take me a few days to build up and test as is, PLEASE post with the front panel ASAP.

I pm him many times, it is like talking to a wall, I didn't see him replying after hand over to DDW. He is maybe laughing all the way to bank, while I am very frust trying to explain to my friend why she can't have her O2 amp as Christmas gift and I need to spend another amount for another gift. He is lucky I am not in Australia.
Nick: Blue Fusion

:cop: personal details removed. coolhead, I understand your frustration but please do not post other peoples personal details :cop:

I sent an sms today as well before I posted on here ... haven't had any response.

He's logged onto the forum in the early hours of today so presumably he knows that we're concerned and waiting but has so little respect that he doesn't want to share any information with us ...

what makes people think that he even has the panels in any useable state? if he did, there would be no reason not to post. somebody needs to pay him a visit with the police in tow

Got a message after BF was 'out of range all day'. Where the hell does he go? Or is he just a vodaphone victim? Anyways ...

He says that most or at least some are packed. He also said that they are 'paid for'. So he has some money and paid the machinist guy at least. So perhaps that is part of what the hold up has been in this latest delay? He also said that we will have them 'any day now'.

His words, don't shoot the messenger.

I reminded him that Aus Post is mostly shut this Friday so getting them sent really means tomorrow!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.