• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DDW, no rush on my mailing, I'm ok to wait, as long as there is some update of the progress.
About the funding, I can also contribute some, but I think BF should take full responsibility of that. He collected all the cost needed from everyon. If it is not enough please show us all the receipts of spending.

Yep, given the lengthy wait to get anything back from BF I'd like to chip in some cash for ddw's expenses upfront.

I finished my amp tonight, sounds great and drives my 580's and MS1's equally well at different gain settings. Worth the wait, though the missing front panel is kinda conspicuous.

@coolhead: i agree, but there are a few things including BF himself conspicuously missing, he should indeed cover the cost, as costs were covered, paying customs duty was a mistake that should not have happened and besides there is nothing showing it went down that way. just because the kits were packed well, lets not forget what went down here, it went beyond simple lack of communication and there is still quite a bit outstanding, with the amount growing daily with no response.

that being said even though it SHOULD be BF that is held responsible, DDW should not be left to wear the deficit and if the monies from BF are not forthcoming soon, then we should band together to cover it and if BF comes through, ten we get reimbursed.

the above is not an order and nobody is beholden to do this, its just a suggestion and it seems i'm not alone.

Just wanted to chime in and say I've been following the conversation and am in full support of the general opinion:
- no matter what, DDW should not be left out of pocket, especially considering all the trouble he went to to get us all the parts before x-mas :cheers:
- BF should definitely be held accountable as he did receive all the funds to close this off evenly. If a duty was incurred we should see a receipt, postage $$ should be sorted with DDW, and all of us who ordered power packs should get a refund.

Hey Guys
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I just got a text from BF; he still has the panels and they aren't in the post but should be by Monday.
I don't think he has realised how much he has pissed people off and how close he is to attending the small claims court.
@safetydank - thanks for the heads up on the powerpack.

Merry Christmas to you too DDW! Thanks for all your work keeping on top of progress with BF.

It is the wrong time of year to get mad at BF. Next week if those panels aren't shipped there's really no way we can keep letting him string this along, especially since he seems to have no intention of coming back here to sort anything out. I don't know how we could have made it any clearer to him how serious we are about this situation though.

+1

Also, I dropped into Altronics today and bought a couple of the 12V powerpacks
Awesome, I might get these when I get back after new years.

Merry Christmas to you too DDW! Thanks for all your work keeping on top of progress with BF.
+1

It is the wrong time of year to get mad at BF.
I was thinking that today! completely in the wrong spirit, but what can we do hey.

I don't know how we could have made it any clearer to him how serious we are about this situation though.
I just don't get the feeling he is taking this or us very seriously, by the looks of it he misappropriated some of the funds, that's quite a big clue right there.

Hey Guys
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I just got a text from BF; he still has the panels and they aren't in the post but should be by Monday.
I don't think he has realised how much he has pissed people off and how close he is to attending the small claims court.
@safetydank - thanks for the heads up on the powerpack.

see thats just bullsh1t, the post office isnt even open till wednesday and if he was really planning to send them monday, he would have realised that.

oh and MERRY XMAS BF!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.