Now Playing + What are you listening to?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Childish Gambino~ Because the Internet(Glassnote).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Miles Davis~ Bags Groove(Prestige).

Dead Milkmen~ Big Lizard in my Backyard(Asbestos).

Phish~ Junta(Jemp).

Latest Steve Wilson solo album 'Hand. Cannot. Erase.'. Brilliant work as always from Porcupine Tree leader.

One of greatest musicians for me, Anouar Brahem and his latest 'Souvenance', great record and incredibly beautiful!
Maybe his best since 'La pas du chat noir' and 'Astounding Eyes Of Rita'.

Arena Pepper Ghost. Had this one for years, but still so good.

Latest Opeth Heritage. I'm not a big fan of Opeth heavy, death metal, but for this cd, Steve Wilson was involved with the mixing btw, it is more progressive than metal. A great cd to discover Opeth.

While with my wife, latest Diana Krall latest Wallflower. I really like the minimalist arrangement and how she uses her voice and the tracks choice, all great songs. A great recording as well as expected from Ms Krall.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Well the Tibetan bowl..:confused:

:D I thought after the fun comment about a Tibetan bowl in the listening room I thought I would have a listen..

I felt a little restless after a stressful day at work..put on the head phones and listened..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3okem4OCk

its on UK you tube if I could find another link I would post..for others to listen.

:eek: woke up a couple of hours later with my head on the keyboard..

I have no comment..:confused:..reminds me a bit of a binaural beat..
NB why I don't know but I like to watch the video as well..strange.

I notice the different mix of frequencies has as you expect a different effect..the one that I find interesting is at time 26. it sounds quiet to me an uninteresting then I feel myself suddenly relax...

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Recent tunes.

John Patton~ Along Came John(Aurex/ Blue Note)

Frank Zappa~ Hot Rats(Bizarre)

The Mothers of Invention~ Freak Out(Verve)

Lady Lamb the Beekeeper~ After(Mom+Pop)

J Dilla~ Donuts(Stones Throw/ VMP)
My first album from the Vinyl Me, Please record of the month club.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sO8rO622k2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
amon-amarth.jpg