Northwest DIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dave posted some pictures and comments on the Radio Shack transformer attenuator that I brought. Just a couple of comments; yes, I'm from Seattle and my name is spelled Terry Olson. No big deal but it might be confusing if someone wanted to contact me.
I would to thank Al for hosting the event, it was a lot of fun and a great group of people.
Best Regards,
TerryO

Terry.
Was a good time and enjoyed myself.
The amount of people was just great, these made it a little tight around the home.But good to see that many interested in the DIY.
Your little tool was a big hit as well.
Too bad we never got much time to measure Aarons drivers and Emeralds.
Just things going fast and people leaving.
Set a date for this summer.
The DIY will be happing again this summer and I will have a few other things set up this time.
-A Speaker Work shop DEMO. For those wanting to learn how to use it.
-Along with some jigs complete set up for those people who asked about a package.
-A Cat 5 spinning DEMO.This will go over well from what I have seen and others asked about my Jig.So bring some Cat 5 with you.

We will have 2 rooms.
The HT room will be finished at that time,as well as the listening room in the front.
These worked out the best.

Good to have you guys make the drive, and all went well at the customs I under stand.
Good to here.
Just shows that even Customs will not bother the DIY coming across in to Canada with a Emerald GIANT speakers in the back of the car.:D :D :D :D
Just poking Aaron.

Al

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
TerryO said:
my name is spelled Terry Olson

Oops, another ID 10 T -- i had the means to double check the spelling and didn't. I'll blame it on sleep deprivation. I fixed it in my post (moderator's perk being able to go in without time limit and fix mistakes), so everyone will wonder what you are talking about :D

And welcome to the forum, hopefully you will make it a regular stop. I enjoyed meeting F-F. Doesn't look like i'm going to be able to get one of those attenuators up here, so i'll have to figure the logistics of getting one picked up 7 sent from the US.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.