NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
you change your back fresnel to 140mm...
change bulb to short arc 250w and then only you can effetively use condenser and reflector...

short arc lamp can be got locally..try phillips cdmt 250watts....very vaery hard to find..anyway try it..

reflector,condenser,250w short arc lamp,140mm back frenel can be got here...

diyprojectorphils.com

but whats your lcd size....if its 15 inch...dont invest now...
you have to change everything..

think acordingly and proceed...btw mine is 10 inch lcd..
my lcd was 10 inch its from DVD player but today i crack it now want to buy new lcd which i buy 15" monitor or any other help

noh..you buy 10 inch lcd+controller then from diyprojectorphils..

more desi screenies...enjoy
before
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

after
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:

new project 98w liqd cooled completed

new project 98w liqd cooled completed

Wow amaging guru.! Just unblivable . I wish i could made this much improvment
To my 15" pj . U sold ur lamp set and i lost my chance to upgrade.

thanks guru..
these are from led..better than lamp.
you can use led..any suggstions pleaee mail me..without hesitation.

more pics

Hi Prosenjit

Hello prosenjit
Today again i visited your old post the inside view of your pj. i want to know that in this pj image the light engine is short arc bulb or the 98w/128w led :confused:?
thanks.

in the honour of the unsuccessful person i am talking about

this is just a standard DVD of underworld 2. :D

this is also standard DVD of indiana jones movie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.