NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
wowwwwwwwwww double end bulb.
now u can fit ur reflector and condenser.
can u post just the pic of the bulb??here or into my mail.
have u also bought the reqd base/holder/socket also...

I am jeolous of u man.....in delhi stuffs are easily avilable..I searched kolkata electrical wholesale market..shopkeepers claimed that no double end or compact at 250w are avilable..hehe

anyway best wishes.......dont forget the foto..

Last edited:
wowwwwwwwwww double end bulb.
now u can fit ur reflector and condenser.
can u post just the pic of the bulb??here or into my mail.
have u also bought the reqd base/holder/socket also...

I am jeolous of u man.....in delhi stuffs are easily avilable..I searched kolkata electrical wholesale market..shopkeepers claimed that no double end or compact at 250w are avilable..hehe

anyway best wishes.......dont forget the foto..

@Prosenjit,

A quick glance to the bulb.It is the same one that I found in Delhi for 850/-
The brackets.
https://www.bltdirect.com/product.php?pid=10331

Later, I will take a close up snap of the bulb along with the brackets.

This time i have a new idea with Active 3d 1080p projector with active shutter glasses for full 3d experience.but i may go for more cost around 20,000.but we can get success in doing that,now a days companies are selling these projectors for around 2,00,000. but with my idea we can get success for 20,000 i.e., 10% of whole budjet,the main thing is to purchase an Nvidia 3d ready lcd monitor or a (monitor with 120Hz + Nvidia 3d kit).in the place of normal lcd we have to keep 23" lcd.we can watch 3d movies..:)

Hi Friends,

I am new here.i am following forum from last 15days and now also planing to my PJ.i have bought 7 inch lcd SUPER from ebay.now plan to buy lnased
i send mail to optolife for enqiry. they gime quotation like this.is this ok for my 7 inc PJ. and its cost.

Projection lens f260-310mm , USD 34.00 ,Spherical lens Ø88.8 Dia. , f113.6mm USD 10.80 , Fresnel lens size 280x280mm, f220/330mm 2 pcs USD 15.00 , Shipping cost USD 27.27

Total Cost USD 102.07

Last edited:
case 1
lensel lense from pune+250w powerstar long arc bulb very easily avilable in market.then u dont need the condenser(no use trust me) and reflector(same no use).not nececesary to import from opto as fresnel and triplet is avilable from lensel pune.
lensel fresnel and triplet=4k.....
optics bangalore much cheap=2.5 back fresnel and triplet and fromnt fresnel from lensel=700..total 3200 rs
and u will need powerstar osram=700+phillips IBU=1200 rs
one pc glass shield=50rs
finish
case 2.
opto lenses+condenser+reflector=6000rs
then bulb must be 250w short arc...powerball by osram if locally avialable/cdm-t by phillipes if locally avilable/sunarc bulb from hertzblaster phillipines imported=2000 rs roughly+same IBU by phillips
follow any case as per budget permits..
case 2 will be roughly 5k costlier than case 1
but case 2 will be very very good compared to case 1.....

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I am total newbie to this...
I am looking to make one of the PJ with a 19in lcd, aspect ratio 5:3, i already have.from what i have been reading around,this is what i have grasped so far -

Requirements:
Lighting - should i go for MH bulb/LED ??? - how many watts?
Frensel Lenses: Two of them - one before and the other after the LCD - please gudie me with the specs here,i browsed around and found many using 220mm and 330mm FL for a 15 in...what do i need for a 19in ...
Triplet lens - any particular specificaion?
Condenser lens - any particular specificaion?
Reflector - where do i get this,is this quite necessary

Please let me know if i am missing something here,where do i get these parts from.

i am currently in bangalore.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.