• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New MINI ZEN Headphone Amp PCB group order...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zang,
(please forgive me if you've answered this many times before - I've been away from the site for a while)
Have you got a list of board inventory you have for sale? Or do you sell everything that you build?
Your line driver boards are helping distribute music around our workplace via CAT-5 cable.

Cheers
Paul

jleaman said:

Digi01 I emailed you about something and didn't get a reply did you get my email ? It was about the digital Pot.

can you send again?I am sorry for missing your e-mail.my mail box has 50+ mails per day.sorry.

motherone said:
Digi,
Is there someplace that the GB is being coordinated at?
Thanks,
Mike

drop me a mail is ok.I use a new e-mail for diy stuffs order.
mail to: designer.zang@gmail.com

thanks!

Cabdriver said:
yeah, are we supposed to order directly from you digi01? not from A'af?
thnx

for new version,from me.
for old version,from A'af:)

thank you for your interest,
Zang

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.