• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Group Buy for Conrad MF35-151.5 Heat Sinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Did a small group buy of 8 pieces, had them custom machined with a 5mm deep, 8mm wide rebate down the long side, with 5 equally spaced tapped holes for M4 screws, and two M6 holes front and back.
But Conrad made them with 3mm deep rebates instead, (my mistake, emailed a drawing and told them to do everything except for the rebate to the spec of the drawing) but they made a new batch of 5mm sinks... anyway, what I'm saying is they have eight 3mm deep rebated heatsinks ready to go and some of you guys should buy them since Conrad really was awesome in customer service.
Email them for details.

Email sent! Thanks for the heads up! I think these are the best sinks for a Pass F5 etc. Better than the other option I was considering - the Modushop Pissante cases.

Shipping wasn't so bad via Fedex international express, and it got here in 3 or 4 days. To the UK I'm not sure what your options will be but the shipping was less than half the cost for 8 sinks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.