• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i got one of the case which i ordered, i made a quick photo, sorry for the rusty quality, is 2:00 am over here :D. i placed some modules inside just to have an idea about the space. the size is: outside 320x320x85mm inside space 240x310x80mm

Attachments

• DSC08652.JPG
    DSC08652.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 759
Shipping delays due winter holidays ?

Recently some of the packages sent with China Post, EMS and HK Post have some unusual delays, mostly because before the winter holidays everyone needs something and the shipping companies cannot cope with the increased number of orders (at least is what they tell me every time when i ask why delay).
Moreover, the China Post tracking site http://www.track-chinapost.com/ seems to not work sometimes, but can search on this site Post/EMS tracking - track-trace and on the local post website as soon as the package enters in the country. Also for some destinations, there is no updated informations after the package left China sometimes for weeks, until the package is delivered. I write this because i have some customers who panic when see this situation.
Because of this problems, especially in this period, i strongly recommend to contact me for other shipping alternatives such as DHL or UPS, TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.