• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After few days of testing LM4702 SAP15 I have some words about sound quality.
I am using this amp for biamping from 300Hz up. First I tried it with +-33V, but with +- 43V, which I am using now, sound is better.
With installed DC coupling cap, sound was also not good, without 3D information. After disconnecting cap (I have no DC offset from preamp) , sound become very good indeed!
Stage becomes wider, deeper and focus is superb!
So far, I am very happy with this part!

Now something about seller:
- after payment, I received amp fast enough so this is good

- with amp there was no paper about connectors and maybe some more tech. details. On board are logical placed connectors, but for example, there is no marks for + and - for speakers, input and main supply.
Also there is no manuals or schematic , what are this trim-pots are,...

I think that this sort of informations should be attached to every piece of amplifier board because of servicing, tuning ,..

Regards,
Robert

TA2022

Hi Cristi,

Do you have the new version of the ta 2022 modules for sale?

I am interested in 4 modules for a bi amp project. Would like to have them with heat sink.

What parts do you recommend for the power train?

If I don't need the full power, can I go down to 30 - 35 Volts to drive them? (still have some transformers)

please mail me a cost estimate.

Thank you

Peter

p.s. I hope the message reaches you before chines new year ;-) have fun!!

Hi Peter,
If you mean about this amplifier http://connexelectronic.com/product...ducts_id/45?osCsid=ok5ng0mj7psl0ta2bgbtnue0d0
then yes, i have on stock. if you like to order, i would recommend to do today or tomorrow, after the shipping company will be very crowded, the chinese new year fever start already.
the modules are complete assembled, with heatsink, rectifier bridge, filter capacitors, only need power, signal input, and loudspeakers. i'll send u mail with other informations if u need.

the voltage forproper opperation of this amplifier is +- 30-32 V. this means an transformer with 2 simetrical windings which will provide 2x22 - 2x24 VAC at a current of at least 4A. the 35 V toroid, i assume that doesn not have centre tap, so, will be difficult to power with this voltage. 2x35V AC is too much for the amplifier and just 35, without centre tap, will need to connect with resistors for balancing the voltage, which means lower efficiency, not good to use this aproach, and also too low for the nominal rated output. if is 2x35V AC u can use for the other amplifier, TA3020 http://connexelectronic.com/product...ducts_id/54?osCsid=ok5ng0mj7psl0ta2bgbtnue0d0
if is 17.5+17.5, can use with TDA8920 or TDA8924 boards.

u can use TA3020 also for moderate power, having a bigger amplifier gives u the reserve, no need to listen at maximum.
i can sell toroids also, but i am affraid that the shipping cost will descurage the potential customers for them, a 500 W toroid which cost about 100 usd, can easily cost 100 usd shipping. i design some SMPS for the amps, which are more lighter and compact.

SMPS for DA-1

I'm not in a hurry, I can wait. Do you have anymore details though? For example will the SMPS have any secondary voltages for powering things like preamps? a +/- 15v 500mA set of rails would be nice. Also, dimensions would be good to know, will it fit inside a 19" 2RU standard enclosure? etc...

col.

Status
Not open for further replies.