New Aleph Mini Parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Re: transformer question

jleaman said:
paypal Address for you guys is jzroback @ telus.net
Please include money for shipping.
jason

Please remind me again of the Wiki page URL so I gan get the final cost.

Oh yeah, I'm not being lazy, just pre-occupied on another project.

Attachments

• caps (medium).jpg
    caps (medium).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 586
rabstg said:
Ok, I paid for my kits, but I DON'T think the power PCB components were included.

Will there be a kit to populate the pwr PCB's?

Im doing up a kit right now. Please be patiant as im going for dinner and will have this all done soon.

Guys when you pay please put in notes what you are paying for and the quantity.. thanks guys.

Jason

Jason wrote:
I’m going to do a group buy on the psu board's parts - is there interest

(I guess there’s not many parts) but yes please! That would complete the packge, so be really GREAT!

When might you have the (two) prices?

Troy

Thanks for the link to Conrad heat sinks here in Australia. Excellent value!

jleaman said:
I will be contacting people tonight those of you that have signed up on the wikki for parts group buy will hear from me tonight.

I have just signed on and added my name to the wiki. I'm interested in PSU parts as well if that happens. Need to know shipping costs to Australia - postcode 3051 (I suspect rick57 is having his stuff shipped to my place for cover from SWMBO; maybe you can just put my order with his?)

I also need to know shipping costs to Australia - postcode 3051.

Jeff *is correct that I’m having my stuff shipped to his place, but it’s absolutely nothing to do with a sneaky on the wife – just saving on shipping, and simplifying admin,
honest ;)

Any news on a PS buy?

Cheers

pcb components wiki

Hi,

I just tried to add my name to the wiki, trouble is I can't get the layout right!!!

I have tried to order 1 set of components for the mini a only, my name is at the bottom, but not the way it should be, can someone please help out?

Thanks
Raja

moving_electron said:

What will be the process to pay you. I assume we cannot pay yet because shipping and PayPal charges are not figured out yet. What will be the process for payment and the date to send you payment?

If you email me where you live and what kit you ordered i will calculate what you will pay with the palpal fee and shipping.

Jason.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.