Nao Note II RS: CNC cut baffles in UK.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NaO Note II RS: CNC cut baffles in UK.

I have had some prototype baffles CNC routed out of birch plywood and am just gauging interested for those in the UK that may want a pair of baffles.

The baffles will include the tweeter waveguide, the CNC shop will only order the correct round over tool when I place an order.

I have also had pilot holes drilled for easy driver installation.

If anyone is interested please PM me, you will need to have purchased the build plans from John first.

Price yet to be confirmed but expect to be around £70 for a pair.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know, I can have a quick look if you want?
I will appreciate if you would make quick estimation since you have baffles on hand and can calculate approximate shipping size and weight.

On another note I will also need to know if anyone wants the optional rear tweeter mount as I will need to have these made and as a result the main baffles are slightly different.
Could you please explain a bit more about this?

I have just taken delivery of a second prototype with the rear tweeter mount.

The rear tweeter mount shown does not have the round over on the bottom edge, the pieces I will supply will have a round over and a channel cut to allow the wires to poke through.

The rear tweeter mount can be either glued or screwed to the main baffle.

These will be available very soon.

I have heard back from the CNC router shop today and I can now give a final cost for two baffles + two rear tweeter mounts.

They are costing quite a bit more than I was hoping for however at £95 for the pair + postage & packaging.

If people are happy with this and want to continue please send me a PM to confirm and then I can place the order. Just a reminder that you will need to have purshased the build plans from John first.

Update:
All finished and collected from CNC workshop today.
Price is per pair with rear mounts included; £95 + postage/packaging.
Please PM me if you would like a pair.

naobaffle1.jpg

naobaffle3.jpg

naobaffle2.jpg

naobaffle.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.