• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

my_ref revC group buy (Mauro Penasa LM3886 design)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
88 and counting

bacood_2000 x2
warp_foo x2
Coreyk78 x2
SRMcGee x2
troystg x4
samsagaz x2
widman x2
billyk x2
korben69 x2
tube-arama x2
bandol83 x2
erikdebier x2
Joshua Adams x6
helfred x2
vglaso x2
Dxvideo x2
nvrgdenuf x4
Mindcrime x2
ben_lesmana x2
Daveze x2
Fredlock x2
argofanatic x2
GiovanniM x2
bhm x2
jERiCOh x2
TonyX x2
madisonears x2
mikesnowdon x2
vonfilm x2
pinkfloyd4ever x2
farl x2
Carl_Huff x2
schro20 x2
udailey x2
noodle x2
grimberg x2
frog993 x2
cprof1 x2
kraljmatjaz x2
ClaveFremen x2

Total: 88

You folks rock! :)

Peter

HI Guys.
Thought I would be away longer for Thanksgiving, but wife had to come back to work today. Ah well, it was a good Holiday with family. I hope all of you celebrating had a good time or are still having a good time.
So as I see it here is the list as of now. Please make corrections and also realize that we know the double threads are a bit confusing. The reason was nothing more than double exposure to get more people interested. I think it worked :) Dont worry we are keeping close track of both threads.
bacood_2000 x2
warp_foo x2
Coreyk78 x2
SRMcGee x2
troystg x4
samsagaz x4
widman x2
billyk x2
korben69 x2
tube-arama x2
bandol83 x2
erikdebier x2
Joshua Adams x6
helfred x2
vglaso x2
Dxvideo x2
nvrgdenuf x4
Mindcrime x2
ben_lesmana x4
Daveze x2
Fredlock x2
argofanatic x2
GiovanniM x2
bhm x2
jERiCOh x2
TonyX x2
madisonears x2
mikesnowdon x2
vonfilm x2
pinkfloyd4ever x2
farl x2
frog993x2
Carl_Huff x2
noodle x2
udailey x2
schro20 x2
grimberg x2
ClaveFremen x2
kraljmatjaz x2
ClaveFremen x2
quadtech x2
korben69 x2
cprof1 x2

==========

Okay. In regards to more PCBs. Here is the deal. We are trying to get the kits out the door so that people can benefit from this great amp at a super low price. Getting the kit price low does not happen by selling bare pcbs with no kit. The kit price only gets lower when we purchase more components. So if we were to simply sell pcbs to everyone then the guys that want a kit would have to pay a much higher price. I am not trying to put anyone out, but until we get to 100kits I do not intend on selling any excess pcbs. After 100kits then I will get a requote on more pcbs and I will ask Russ and Brian if it is okay to sell bare PCBs.
Sincerely
Uriah

fredlock said:
Hi Udailey,

How much is the cost of the PCB? I might also add a PCB on my dual mono kit.
Sorry to threadjack, Fredlock please enable your email button or send me a message regarding the PSU groupbuy you have signed up for. I must have your contact details. You have signed up for pretty many boards so I want to have you in this deal. /end threadjacking

Thank you so much Russ!

bacood_2000 x2
warp_foo x2
Coreyk78 x2
SRMcGee x2
troystg x4
samsagaz x4
widman x2
billyk x2
korben69 x2
tube-arama x2
bandol83 x2
erikdebier x2
Joshua Adams x6
helfred x2
vglaso x2
Dxvideo x2
nvrgdenuf x4
Mindcrime x4
ben_lesmana x4
Daveze x2
Fredlock x2
argofanatic x2
GiovanniM x2
bhm x2
jERiCOh x2
TonyX x2
madisonears x2
mikesnowdon x2
vonfilm x2
pinkfloyd4ever x2
farl x2
frog993x2
Carl_Huff x2
noodle x2
udailey x2
schro20 x2
grimberg x2
ClaveFremen x2
kraljmatjaz x2
ClaveFremen x2
quadtech x2
korben69 x2
cprof1 x2
Tubesguy x2
glt x2

gives us 104.
Thanks so much guys.
If anyone is still interested in kits keep the orders coming and we will work on more until we decide to buy. I am talking to Peter today and we will have more concrete times for you in a while.
Major time factor is the boards. My protos are coming from Malaysia. They shipped a few days ago and I am unsure how long they will take to get here. Then I need to populate and test them.
I am sure this will work but I wont be buying 100 boards or more without testing them.
My guess is 2 weeks to a month and kits will begin shipping. But soon and you will have more definite dates.
Uriah

I will try to see who wants regular PCBs now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.