Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 271
Reactions: 1 user
When I have bought IR MOSFETs (a variety of part numbers) on AliExpress I noticed that most of the n-channel part numbers measured the same regardless of the part number. (Capacitances, as one example.) As if they bought one large batch of one part number and then labeled it with many part numbers. In some cases the device was larger than what the part number indicated. In most cases, however, the device behaved as a semiconductor die much smaller than indicated.

The p-channel devices all measured much smaller than they should have given the marked part number.

So if you are playing with an Arduino and want a MOSFET to turn on a relay that is one thing. But I would not buy them for SMPS or for any audio purpose.

Reactions: 1 user
The 2SA1930s on your last picture have a slightly different package than the 2SC5171s whose packages look authentic to me. The 1930s might be DIYI semiconductor parts with faked Toshiba markings. Or maybe Toshiba changed the package at some point, I don't know.

Edit: The legs of the 2SA1930s also don't look like Toshiba to me.

Well friend
OT: I wonder how long it will be before people will worry about showing their finger prints and palm prints online?
There is nothing to hide, I don't worry about privacy, in this world nothing is private anymore.
Someone, somewhere is always looking at your activities, no matter the nature of things you do.
And I don't worry about scams, identity theft or even cyberbullying. I don't care.