My new Alpair 12's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Listened some more to Bonnie......youtube so sound quality is NG (no good).
Any recommendations for best best work on nicely recorded CD? (will search Ebay or Amazon):D

M

She has a lot of stuff out there Mark. I'm not sure about the Apple store on on line stuff like Rhapsody, but some Cd's should not be hard to find.

Hmmmm..... just checked Rhapsody and they have her stuff there if you subscribe. That means that she probably has stuff over at the Apple store too.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Still isn't selling anything at a resolution high enuff to make worthwhile.

dave

eh - No big deal fer me - I'm not a big fan. Roy O OTOH - now he was something else!! Sometimes some "old" tunes just hit the spot. But then - that's what this little hobby is all about isn't it.

I just enjoy mak'n my own stuff as it keeps the hands and mind busy. I keep trying to save up some $$$$ for more projects but having custody of a 17 y/o granddaughter has taken care of my discretionary funds for the foreseeable future. Oh well - that gives me time to read and scheme on things. ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Links to all the major boxes Scott & i have done for A12*... email me for/about Mar-Ken12 plans. I may do a cMar-Ken12 (7 litre), sims OK, but is a tiny box for a driver this size).

*(Avebury, Aln, DBR, Pensils)

dave

Uh Woody - a word or two of caution. A couple of years ago I got involved with a buddy that (around here) goes by the name of BudP. I was working on a speaker project at the time and BudP started talking about a speaker treatment (well it works on other things too) he had named EnABL. That discussion led to Bud starting his own thread about his process and that led to others - P10 amongst them - to start painting little square thingies on their speakers. BudP's EnABL thread is now about a billion hits long - some folks luv it - some still think he's full of pokadot's. YMMV.

BEWARE - Exposure to BudP's little pokadots can lead to severe eye strain, questionable hearing improvement, and possible hallucinations. If ya ain't nuts after the EnABL stuff then you can play around with BudP's electron pools -- THAT should finish you off - or make you really strong!!!!! :D:D:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.