♫♪ My little cheap Circlophone© ♫♪

Almost but with a live connection (maybe even soldered) between the transistor and the plate, and multiple plates if the transistors cant be connected together. Kind of like:
(Transistor)
---Solder---
------------Plate------------------
----------Insulator---------------
---------------------heat sink------------------------
You mean should I solder back plate of transistor with a copper plate and then mount it on heat sink. It seem practically difficult to achieve. and might damage active device due to solder heat.,

You may replace the soldering with silver thermal paste: the difference in performance will be minuscule
Can Arctic Silver Heat Sink compound be used?. Mr Elvee the moot question is whether there will be any advantage in thermal conduction by placing any intermediate sheet be it copper or Aluminium between transistor and heat sink.

Your advice on the subject will be beneficial to the Forum Boarders.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-04 202149.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-04 202149.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 51
Mr Elvee,

I searched data of so many MOSFET to make a high power MOSFET version of Circlophone using single device but could not find suitable MOSFET for the same. Some IXYS MOSFET have higher power and current rating but their SOA was not that good and are very expensive. I therefore decided to make higher power version by paralleling two IRFP240 MOSFET together.

I have added another set of current sensing resistors with the exixting one to keep quescient current of each MOSFET same. I have added 0.2 ohm resistor in each of the MOSFET Drain to limit the current and for better sharing of current. I have also added 10 ohm gate stopper resistor in each MOSFET Gate. I have procured higher current rating power schottky MBR1645.

The simulation results seem good. I am attaching the out put wave form and FFT waveform for 1khz and 50khz. The THD is around 0.003%.

I need your technical advice for this modification whether this is suitable from the point of view of stability. If you approve it then I will modify my exixting
Screenshot 2023-04-07 135500.png
Vout !KHz FFT.png
Vout !KHz.png
Vout 50KHz FFT.png
Vout 50KHz.png
prototype board for the same.

Thanks

With MOSfets like the IRFP240, the matching is much more important than any balancing resistors: they just act like icing on the cake when the matching is done properly.
They are useful for avoiding differential thermal runaway, but if the FETs are mismatched they will do nothing useful