MPP

It is a sweet water pray fish.

Attachments

• Hecht in english.jpg
    Hecht in english.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 453
EVERYTHING is tasty roasted with almonds and butter!!!
"Hecht" is, in english, PIKE.

In Ireland they cook them at high temperature laid on a tray of stones. They cook them for 3 days. They then throw the fish in the trash and eat the stones!

You too must come and stay here sometime soon.....justy as soon as my system is finished building!

Brian

We X-posted! Apologies for all this OT stuff!!!:eek:

Have a look at this:

Tweed opening day 2012 - YouTube

I live 1 mile from this place. Tim, the guy with the bad arm, is a very good friend; he and his family came to eat and celebrate Christmas Day with Carol and me. He had a very bad stroke in November 2009, but is still improving. His mind and speech are 100% but one leg and one arm are still quite bad.

He he
That film is made by a few good fiends of mine...I have for the last few years fished some rotation beats in Gaula with these guys.. Jonas, Mattias Helde and Amada Klippinge. Amanda is the Daughter of Pelle Klippinge the fish master at Em'åen at the Count Ulf Sparres lands. ( biggest Sea-trout in the world..I mean if you don't count those in our danish streams)...World is small...Audio world is even smaller and when you combine tha audio and fishing worlds,, the nets get tangled..

Joined 2005
Paid Member
OK, fine. I have now started to put transistors on the cooling profiles.
This isolated packages are very convenient.

yessir! and today i discovered that replacing a part on the heatsink is less of a problem than i thought, just remove the clip with pointed pliers, replace the component, put the clip back in place and press until it clicks - done. ( i was sweating by the thought of having to remove the heatsink entireely..... )