• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moving Sale - Speakers, Electronics, Amps, DACs and More!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
as mentioned Owen/Opc is moving from Ottawa to San Diego a distance of about 4700 kilometres. His house was packed up on Friday and he and his family flew out/down to SanDiego on Sunday. When I moved from Montreal to Ottawa many years ago it took the movers 10 days to move my stuff only 200km.

If you bought stuff from Owen and he didn't ship it before the movers cleaned out his house, you may have to wait a while. I am pretty confident that his employer did not pay to have his furniture and diy stuff shipped by plane to his new home. Hopefully its not going via the Panama canal. Please be patient.

I would be but I made payment for a PCB back in December 15th and heard nothing from him after. It was just a simple trip to the post office. When others here had stuff shipped here in this thread... shrug.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to stuff you bought on the moving sale. You may wish to give him a reminder on the boards for all of his projects thread. I know he and his family visited San diego just before the move and add holidays etc etc.

These days there is no such thing as job security. Today you get a promotion next day you get laid off. Moving your family for a job is tough. Moving to another country can be extremely stressful. You will get your boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.