Most annoying song you know

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah, barbie girl is pretty annoying, but can it compete with..

200px-Crazy_Frog_-_Crazy_Frog_Presents_Crazy_Hits_CD_cover.jpg

The Birdy song by the Tweets ,

Grandad by Clive Dunn,

I am a Cider Drinker by the Wurzels.

All total and utter inane dross of the worst imaginable magnitude.
Heh heh heh :D The birdy song was the one that sprung to my mind to, so i had to look through the thread just in case & there it was :)

The others all need burning as well, thankfully i don't listen to the "radio" so no longer get subjected to the crap :D

Just about most so called "pop" music needs binning or burning imo...

Oh, i just thought of one to make your toes curl :violin: "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley S2.gif

Anyone heard Bob Dylans new album of Christman carols?
It has to be the most cacophonic, grating, inept and crap music ever made.
He has clearly lost the plot.

"Klingons on the Starboard Bow"; I cannot remember who sung it but whenever I did hear it I just wanted to lash out and hit people or kill myself.

Joe Simpson, who featured in the film "Touching the Void" (which is brilliant) had "Brown Girl in the Ring" by Boney M whirling around his mind as he dragged himself off a mountain with a badly broken leg; he said that it was about the only thing that kept him alive, as he did not want to die listening that particular song!!!!!!!!
It was about the same time that he lost his "faith" completely.

Anyone heard Bob Dylans new album of Christman carols?
It has to be the most cacophonic, grating, inept and crap music ever made.
He has clearly lost the plot.
I agree day and night!! Mr.Zimmerman has a long tradition of annoying the people. Hey Mr.Tambourine Man play a song for me... blah, blah, blah :spin:

I sorry that now Mr.Z is attacking until in christmas!! A disrespect with the people that works all the year and want to rest in the Christmas holiday.
Boring old man!!...

Last edited:
:scratch2:http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/images/smilies/scratch2.gif
I wonder if this is another generational revolt against the old , something Mr.Tambourine did 40 years ago ...
Iam not a youg guy, over 50 already. But the duck voices of Dylan and Willie Nelson are ''funny' is a success singer, they are composers not good singers.
I love country and folk music, but REAL singers as Greg Browm, Glenn Ohrlin, George Jones, Johnny Cash and others.
Listen Glenn here: Amazon.com: Glenn Ohrlin: MP3 Downloads
Listen Greg Brown here: Amazon.com: greg brown

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.