Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

Hi,

If Android OS on Tablet then probably need to use IP address of AP (http://172.24.1.1).

Many Android based OS's don't support multicast DNS (mDNS) and thus not able to resolve the .local domain. The only fallback to access AP is IP address.

-Tim

Thanks, that worked (somewhat). Seems that when the connection is broke (tablet falling asleep) the Moode interface sometimes can not be resumed. The tablet will still connect to the pi, just no interface in a browser.

Going between this and trying to connect the pi to connect to my router via wifi, which also seems hit or miss. Even if the pi and router are in the same room. Have a feeling it might be caused by the Hifiberry Dac+ Pro. Connects fine without it physically installed.

Is there a way to get a console to a display connected to the HDMI port to be able to troubleshoot? Right now when I plug in the display it stays blank.

Thanks,
GGM

Is there a way to get a console to a display connected to the HDMI port to be able to troubleshoot? Right now when I plug in the display it stays blank.

Thanks,
GGM

yes, ssh into the pi and change the config as below... (ssh pi@moode (password=raspberry) )

sudo nano /boot/config.txt
and change the line hdmi_drive=2 to read hdmi_drive=1
save and exit (Ctrl+o...enter...Ctrl+x)
reboot
Your Pi will reboot and there will now be output on the attached display.

wifi config on RPI3

I am just trying to get this working
what am I missing here, I am just trying to get some help here
if I go out and get a RPI2 I will still have to configure the wifi outside of the web interface.
can someone please point me in the right direction.
is there a known RPi3 hat DAC that does work? I will get that

Or the ability to create one or more tags against each station and then filtering by tag (or combinations of tags). Query-based virtual folders, perhaps?

Phil

Hi Phil and anewnadir,

Right, there could be a SQL table that maintained tags for the radio station .pls files. Then the stations could be organized and displayed like the Library panel.

What tags besides the obvious Genre tag?

-Tim

Hi Phil and anewnadir,

Right, there could be a SQL table that maintained tags for the radio station .pls files. Then the stations could be organized and displayed like the Library panel.

What tags besides the obvious Genre tag?

-Tim

I'd favour user-created and assigned tags.

One obvious example of the need for this would be a "local" tag, for stations geographically local to the user.

Cheers,

Phil