Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

My Apex A class PSU is missing some transistor to complete. I run Apex ML2 without it and it still sounded good. please tell what you feel about my PSU using Transistor 7915,7815 and 4 Elna 3300uf 25v 10a diodes

2 pic of Apex ML2 preamplifier in Computer PSU

Attachments

• IMG_0398 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0398 (Copy).JPG
    394 KB · Views: 1,468
  • IMG_0399 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0399 (Copy).JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 1,341
  • IMG_0402 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0402 (Copy).JPG
    358.2 KB · Views: 1,292
  • IMG_0400 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0400 (Copy).JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 1,215
Last edited:
project mixer

only one board(signal in) tested and worked fine. ouput and phone pcb are not tested but will work fine.for full mixer you need desire input channel and two l and r output module they are same but only difference in jumper wire and ic 2073 can be replace with tda 2822.one can use phantom 48 v with nc point and one extra switch.enjoy.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 549
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 710
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 671
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 932
Sometimes, it seems that the circuit is not working, but if you look again thoroughly, you will find out the glitches.Mostly, its simple mistakes that we fail to look through..... As for myself, I had unknowingly misplaced diode polarities, missed wrong ground connections etc. and sat long hours thinking about the DC output coming out.

Once you patiently solves the errors, it becomes obvious that apex designs are the best. That's my personal experience.... I learned to make the F100 this way and its my favorite amplifier from that time on....... :) In fact, all the audio guys in my area likes apex amps than commercial systems. Once they see these, they like it very much and says that these amps provide the exact quoted power and performance...

project mixer

only one board(signal in) tested and worked fine. ouput and phone pcb are not tested but will work fine.for full mixer you need desire input channel and two l and r output module they are same but only difference in jumper wire and ic 2073 can be replace with tda 2822.one can use phantom 48 v with nc point and one extra switch.enjoy.

hi sir rohin,
it has been years of reading on diyers post and i had built some like the apex b500 and it works fine.
i had built a 6 channel mixer using ne553* and tl07* few years back but it was given to a friend coz they like it. unfortunately i've lost my design and have no time to draw from schematic to pcb layout.
may i ask a permission to try your design and if so pls post for a much higher resolution of your mixer project. in pdf, cdr or any format that i could read values of the components..

thanks
regards,
sam

hi sir APEX
im planning to have a little mixer using
ML3
MX1
and this PSU i have changed the zener into 15V is this posible?
these are the only components i able to purchase.
i suppose to do the A Class PSU but not all devices are available esp BF245/2sk246 even the 1uf MKT/MYLAR caps only electrolytic are available so i tried this layout but need your advice..

currently i am using ML3 on my AMPs with 7815 & 7915 still excellent performance than my tone from esp and sam.

i am not an electronics guy just a hobbyst
please help me out
thank you..
regards...

Attachments

• mx1.png
    mx1.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 1,375
  • APEX Projects 2.jpg
    APEX Projects 2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • ML3 Layout.jpg