memphis st1500

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm working from photos but I think R762 connects to the outer secondary terminals. Use the secondary center tap.

You should not read the same thing from all 3 terminals. If I'm not mistaken. the end terminal is ground and should read 0 ohms to the secondary center tap. The other two are positive and negative 15v, if I'm not mistaken. Confirm by following the traces from those pins to the power supply pins 1 and 6 of the LM361.

is this the right card?

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 58
I'm working from photos but I think R762 connects to the outer secondary terminals. Use the secondary center tap.

You should not read the same thing from all 3 terminals. If I'm not mistaken. the end terminal is ground and should read 0 ohms to the secondary center tap. The other two are positive and negative 15v, if I'm not mistaken. Confirm by following the traces from those pins to the power supply pins 1 and 6 of the LM361.

they connect to the pins 1 and 6. the center connects to pin 9.and the first pin connects to pin 11. with the black probe on ground i get -6.3v on pin 1.and -18.88v on pin 6. of the lm361

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.