memphis st1500

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
time/div .5 time/div 5us

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 49
Do you see the same signal on 2 of the 3 pins?
its on all three pins.

Is your scope calibrated? I would expect the peak to peak amplitude to be a bit more? i just did it.

If you look at pin 9 of the TL494, is the square wave very nearly perfect? I'd expect this one to be more square but I don't know if it's your scope or the signal. still the same.

Attachments

• IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 42
If that's from pin 9, there is a problem with either the scope, the probe or the calibration of the probe to the scope.

In post 20, I asked if the transformer was shorted primary to secondary. You stated that was and stated that you found it but were not specific as to what 'it' was. Is the primary to secondary short fixed?

If that's from pin 9, there is a problem with either the scope, the probe or the calibration of the probe to the scope.

when i hook the probe up to the calibration on the scope. i get a clean square wave.

In post 20, I asked if the transformer was shorted primary to secondary. You stated that was and stated that you found it but were not specific as to what 'it' was. Is the primary to secondary short fixed?

it was a solder i think from my desolder pump that shorted the transformer out. its fixed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.