Matter and Antimatter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder how they are today. It somehow pisses me off that a picture was taken of them. Just like Roger says he does not know why he takes those kind of pictures. I don't know why it angers me.

In response to an email query about the background of two of Ballen's images, he writes: "The photograph of the twins was taken in Western Transvaal in 1993. While I was driving around the village they lived in, I noticed one of the twins was gardening in the front garden. His presence struck me enough to stop and start talking to him. After some time, he agreed to be photographed and I placed him against a wall on the verandah of his house.

"As I was taking his photograph I noticed a shadow coming from behind me. As I turned my head, to my great surprise, there was his twin brother, Casie. Casie's shirt was very clean as he spent his day inside cleaning the house while his brother Dresie's shirt was dirty as he spent his day gardening.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.