• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched Toshiba FETs For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Blues.

Please may I ask for a total price for shipping to the UK to purchase the following items:-

Toshiba Jfet2 - 8mA - 8.08/8.08 (E4) 8.08/8.09 (F4)
Toshiba MOSFET Pair No. 64 (0.348 - 0.348) & 117 (0.348 - 0.348)

Hope you can help, Kind Regards, Paul.

Thanks for your interest Paul...I'll reply on the PM you sent.

Hi Blues,
Do you still have J74BL/K170BL matched J-Fets for sale ?
If yes, how much is the Idss matching target and how many are the remaining pairs ?
Thanks.

I do...the latest spreadsheet lists the matched pairs and their Idss. Lots of choices from 7mA thru 9mA...Idss difference can range from 0 to <0.1mA. If you are unable to view the file send me an email and I'll reply with a text list. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.