• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched IRF FET's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Liliya

I could supply the IRFP240 fets. However be prepaired to wait quite some time.
IRF has transferred the production of the fets to Korea and China from Mexico. With this move I find it more and more difficult to create sets out of the fets I get. I'm still searching for a batch of fets from Mexico for a number of fellow DIY-ers and some of them have paid a couple of month ago.

I would suggest to wait and contact me again in some time, As my first priority is to send the fets out that are due. If all is well, I get a shipment by the end of this week.

Matced IRFP

Hi Tarasque

Thank you for your answer.

First I must correct myself; my needs are two(2) complete matched sets of FETs for my NP F-4 stereo version (not only IRFP 240).

Can you sell me two(2) TL 431 as well??

I will wait, and hope for a positive message from you in the end of next week(?)!

Liliya

Status
Not open for further replies.