Masterpiece

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think we should do what we have first. I am only sorry that we can not use your expensive super Fets here.
On the other hand i am very happy that the discrete version works.

The discrete version works very well.
Since it is so simple it is hard to better or improve it other than working on the output buffer.
If you have any idea please go ahead.

I have ideas but need some time.
And i changed my mind. If this works so well and fast it deserves a PCB.

That wasn't my original intent!
Anyhow we can talk about this off-line also because on my mind I have premium parts battery powered though need for an intelligent smarter design separate shunts regulator for servo and output stage.
Not something people here could build anyway and too good of a design to use it with wima caps and dale resistors!! :eek::shhh::cool:

P.S. the super get could be used for output buffer to burst more current, I might give it a try.

P.P.S. take a look at the post for custom caps I opened and read first impression on the vcaps :shhh:

I have ideas but need some time.
And i changed my mind. If this works so well and fast it deserves a PCB.

That wasn't my original intent!
Anyhow we can talk about this off-line also because on my mind I have premium parts battery powered though need for an intelligent smarter design separate shunts regulator for servo and output stage.
Not something people here could build anyway and too good of a design to use it with wima caps and dale resistors!! :eek::shhh::cool:

P.S. the super get could be used for output buffer to burst more current, I might give it a try.

P.P.S. take a look at the post for custom caps I opened and read first impression on the vcaps :shhh:

Well, do not forget, the circuit is more or less mine.

I don't fully agree with you but that's ok I am not going to argue.
I put the entire circuit here I combined it together.
It's like saying I invented the wheel now all cars are mine.
That's fine this has been a cooperation of efforts not just yours nor just mine.
Frans you and I came out with the final thing not only you nor myself.
You are the master and that is the absolute truth but you didn't do everything!

I purposely posted here and the rule was NO pcb for community and you agreed with that
This is not the average diyaudio design.
This is a fully balance and frankly complex design.

I think we should take this off line and discuss it.

Doing it DIY means doing it for everybody with average built average component and a ton of problems because lots of people barely know ohm's law !
You know what doing group buy means anyway better than I do!

Picture of the prototype

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 118
Thanks for the picture.
My point is that i have a say here too. Thats all.
Correct, to build this is expensive, needs a lot of experience and a group buy is not what i want. When i see what kind of problems the Paradise builders have and how so few got it working i loose my faith in things like that.
On the other hand this is a DIY forum and we should give the ones that do not wine the oportunity to build the Masterpiece.
Anyway, it is to early to decide.
Yes, you did a lot too, mostly practical.
On the Teflon side of thinks you seem to win too. I gave you the parts choices anyway.
I am more interested in topology anyway. That is where i am strong.
By the way to use only a single set of RIAA components was my idea after consulting with AS Audio. The mirror servo was also my idea but Frans made it into a working circuit. Besides the dirty details i repeat : this is all based on my ideas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.