Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

The laser is a CDM12.1 or VAM1202. But the cheapest solution in the end may be to buy another entry-level player that matches your type inside. I bought a simple CD57 just for spare parts for my CD67's. If you have an error, swapping of mech/PCB or HF amp PCB under the mech quickly isolates it. You can exchange the ribbon or connectors over time as they get bad, and it's a great source for parts if you ever fry something :D.

CD57/67/OSE/KI are all alike. CD43/53/63/SE/KI also.

Ray

Off topic I know; I got a Craig Detox/enhancer kit and treated everything in sight and a few that arn't. I haven't done this for years. Talk about black! The result is like cleaning a window. Subtle but very positive. Takes about an hour to do a small system properly. Well worth the 16 canadian dollars. Yeah totally off topic but hell I've got nothing to say except I'm tired of waiting for the breaking to be finished!

If only it were "only! But for the maddening itch that says "I got to change something soon". I'm a nut case. Ray and Brent transformed my ugle duckling into an almost swan. Instead of concentrating the swan, I nitpick and get stuck in the "almost" part...what if...etc; YUCK! it's a serious problem, years in the making. And just when I get it right, my hearing will fail!

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's seriously hot here in S. France. Even my Ice amp is warm! as the man said, focus on the music. When we're gone let it not be said we were obsessive maniacs, but true soundsmiths (or something like that). ((I don't think soundsmith translates into french M. but it's a very neat old english word.))