Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

I have placed the clock divider circuit next to the servo....testing now....

Attachments

• dscf0025.jpg
    dscf0025.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 412
humble me

I started to read this tpic, but already very soon it got to difficult for me. Perhaps time to start a topic for those like me who have not the knowledge others have.
Just another question, isn't there a Dutch "modder" in Limburg. Just to have th epossibility to see one time what has been done. By the way, I did not went shopping yet. The bitum, do you have to glue it on the inside of the top en the sides?

Rein.

Re: humble me

Rein said:
I started to read this tpic, but already very soon it got to difficult for me. Perhaps time to start a topic for those like me who have not the knowledge others have.
Just another question, isn't there a Dutch "modder" in Limburg. Just to have th epossibility to see one time what has been done. By the way, I did not went shopping yet. The bitum, do you have to glue it on the inside of the top en the sides?

Rein.

Yes stick it to the inside of your lid, sides, bottom chassis and strut bar

Brent

Re: Re: humble me

rowemeister said:

stick it to the inside of your lid, sides, bottom chassis and strut bar

Brent

Hi,

Also, you need to be careful to not put it where it shouldn't go and stop the lid going on, or as I did originally, stop the power switch extender from moving freely! It would be safe and effective to just apply one piece - to the U-shaped lid. I found I killed too much resonance and had to scrape some off, which isn't too easy. So there's no benefit in going overboard, some resonance can be pleasing.
Simon