• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LYNX Power Amp PCB Group Buy interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Total PCB count is now up to 181 boards. This is a very good effort here by everyone.

Lets see if we can get 19 more boards to make it to 200.

Jan should be very pleased with this group buy for his very sound design.

For all concerned , check out his PSU design to go with it.

Regards

Gary..

builderandy

You have a good memory :D
And it can still do +/-70VDC but remember to lift the Power resistors 5mm from the PCB.....

Furthermore I had the opinion that this was not interesting driving it at such high Voltage exept if you have vey high impedaced speakers.
At 70V the SOA limit is 3A for the output devices, which gives a total of 12A for all four output devices...

But as said, you can use +/-70V ;)

Please email me your contact information

Following has placed orders in the Wiki, but I have no contact informations (though I have received a few names and adresses but no diyAudio name to match it to.

Ipolyakov
Giannettino
ex007
finneybear
widerström
wjh
AMV8
miken500
Wendell
Cocolino
Xaudiox
Guiness

Please email me your contact information INCLUDING your diyAudio aka's

Thanks in advance
;)

Congratulations Jan, on reaching 200 boards in this group buy. Just watch out Paypal does not get on to you with a sudden huge influx of money into your Paypal account as they might think you are laundering money. Look at the post in the UGS PCB group buy from Vincent in France.

You might want to be prepared and have all your documentation saved for request for payment to all the buyers so you can show Paypal this is legitimate on your behalf.

Just letting you know in advance.

Best Regards

Gary..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.