Luxman D-105u Transport Identification

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The D107u was not very good in term of musical production, despite a lot of technology, and the fact that analog stage is tube / transfo with no filter and no old AOP.

Well the op-amp and feedback resistor are inside the DAC (see attached, the coloured area)

Regards
James

Attachments

• lux.gif
    lux.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 226
Hi renaudagnes, hi tvi,

i'm impressed of the fotos :) ...such a room was my dream before i get married :D

wich amplifier is the blue lighting one at the first picture?

I will make some fotos in the evening from my equipment!!

Unitl now my luxman sounds very good and i hope it will stay so for some time...i found a pair WBT RCA input jacks maybe i will fix them on it after work as my wife has night shift :D

cu
Andreas

Fotos

Hello,

sorry for the late reply...business

as promissed while ago my equipment :)

at the bottom my main amp's

down: modified Balupunkt MX 70 with 60.000 uF for Bass
up: Uher UMA classic 1000 for middle and high

tube pre amp

Audiophone DC 2006 with 4 tubes

above

my Luxman and my Marantz AV SR 7400

and last but nor least my speakers ASW Cantius 604

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Happy eastern to everyone!!! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.