• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Low cost ES9018 DAC board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have same impression ... until syllable will come with more clarifications I'm out of this.

Regards,
Tibi

Yeah, me too. I did a search for syllable and he seems to have offered this deal before but did not follow thru. Shame. It seems to be elegant convenient design. And there seems plenty of takers. There are 20 - 25 orders even with sketchy information. Seems to be an opportunity here for another developer for this chip.

All willing to participate in the GB can download the bom from this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ArnRLTrdN0YTdIR0VzOEVKbVE/edit?usp=sharing. In addition a 20x4 LCD, encoder and arduino nano v3.0 is needed for this project. I do not find time to prepare a farnell bom, so European members can prepare their own bom based on this. I have used thin film resistors which sounds best but members can use whatever they like based on their budget. As I said earlier 25 orders are not enough minimum number of members willing to participate should be 50 if you want chip soldered board but if you guys want only the board and if you can get the chip and solder by yourself I can give the board shortly to all participants. I do not find much time to reply to all postings. There is nothing fishy here. thanks

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.