• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jurgen, rtirion and Jacco you are welcome:cool:

I need to hear back from at least 8 people to whom I send the mail with payment instructions and so. Since I suspect that some of the mails maybe didnt reach the receivers or something, I will try and send them again shortly, and maybe post a list of those people that didnt answer back so they have a chance to mail me. DIYaudio nickname only, ofcourse.
Steen:)

Going through the list of people in round 1 of this GB, I havent heard from these members:

Sunra,
Zygibajt,
MRupp,
PeterM,
GeWa,
JH6YOU.

If you didnt get the email with payment instructions, please mail me. Just click on the little button right down in the corner, that says "email";) If you did get the email, I would appreiciate an answer. Dont be scared, I am a tolerant and patient person, I will not bite:D I do like to move forward though and would like to get round 1 done, so we can proceed with round 2.

EU and other buyers:
I will stop taking more orders for round 2 very soon. If you want some of the Lovoltech's, now is the time to order. Just send me an email with quantity and if you want matched or unmatched.
Dont forget to write your real name in the email.
Round 2 will be shut down on sunday:)
I dont mind sending a few devices to the Far East, Downunder, or "wherever you may roam";) So just send that order in.

LAST CALL FOR UNMATCHED DEVICES

Steeno and I are finalizing the details of the current EU buy. There will be a fair number of both matched and unmatched devices going over the water in the near future
...HOWEVER...
Once I get the EU order filled, I will be matching all the remaining inventory. Only matched devices will be available after that.
I will accept orders for unmatched devices through Friday, 5/19/06. If you've been thinking about getting devices and have been leaning towards unmatched, now is the time. All orders received after midnight on 5/19 will be filled with matched devices and priced accordingly.
The pricing of matched devices remains the same. This is just so that I can manage inventory and make sure that I have reasonable-sized matched sets available for those who want them.
Nelson's Zen projects use single devices. These need not be matched. The New-Tron (all versions...the one I've posted already and future versions yet to come) require matched devices. Nelson may or may not have other projects in mind that require matched devices. That's up to him.

Repeat:
LAST CALL...LAST CALL...LAST CALL...LAST CALL...

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.