Looking for a good CD player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bricolo, did you have a look here : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7126&highlight=pioneer+pd206 ?
I have to admit that I haven´t compared a lot; especially not alot expensive ones (but for example some studer machines)
but I really like my Pioneer PD-206.
The time when I bought it I didn´t have much cash; otherwise I would have bought the one from Pioneer where you put the CD´s upside down in. Can´t remember the model (PD60x??). I like the CD-unit of it

And yes, trust your ears.

Regards
Jens

Joined 2002
Paid Member
originally posted by tbla[/I]
[a "descent" player will set you back 3000 euro ++++ at least]
==============================================
So, in your opinion, Hi-Fi is destined to be enjoyed by the richies only!
And what about the rest of us?
Regards
George

Dear tbla,

With all due respect, I totally disagree with you!
I'm the owner of an Oracle Delphi and have also a CD-Player. I had a Wadia and now I have a TEAC VRDS 25X The reason is very simple; it's the way the player makes you feel (sonicaly wise). Thats why I evetualy trade the Wadia 8/15 combination for the TEAC/Krell SBP-64X combination. And yes!!!! LP's are superior to the newer (digital)vertion CD. never the less, I enjoy every single second of both! So take it easy my friend!
Enjoy music no matter how!

Audiofanatic:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.