Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Magura said:

That heatsink, is on its way to join its twin. Together they're going to live here:
Magura :)

:bigeyes:
Thats way superb!
Magura you're a master :worship:

Could you tell us more about how you got this beautifull shiny surface ... looks like piano lack...
Shellac?
Car polish?
Elbow oil?
Fish fat?
Photoshop?
You buy it?

I most of your design I must diagnose a faible for circle and round objects ...

:)

Manu

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ya all are nuckin' futz :clown:

its supposing that only ZM is one who's always writing one-liners , because he's lazy and he's writing Engrish .....

now - suddenly - all of ya are writing one-liners ........

as Manu sez - me know station ... :rofl:

are two different thingies mixed somehow ? round black - chassis /case for Drek

rectangular one - ( even not pictured here) is JBL Wave Guide/horn/callitwhateveryoulike , when paired with cheap Selenium DH220Ti driver - marriage from heaven ..... conditio sine qua non is adequate xover/EQ passive thingie , which is more than good in linearizing it .

use any decent 12-15" ooompher (at 1KHz at least modest capable) , splash JBL/Sel duo on top of cab ...... and enjoy ;

toob friendly , head/ear friendly real spk , not usual FiFi box ....

Attachments

• not yet.jpg
    not yet.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 207

:rofl: :rofl:

Choky, I had no idea you were lookin to make a 2 way waveguide thingy. Thanks for the tip on the Junky But Loud suppository. You took about a year off the project ;)

I have 3 on the way - 2 to use and 1 to break. The D220 looks good at $45 US but the D210 is only $27 at PE right now. I've read so far that there is no real difference - have you read any different?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
mpmarino said:

:rofl: :rofl:

Choky, I had no idea you were lookin to make a 2 way waveguide thingy. Thanks for the tip on the Junky But Loud suppository. You took about a year off the project ;)

:hot: :rofl:

mpmarino said:

I have 3 on the way - 2 to use and 1 to break. The D220 looks good at $45 US but the D210 is only $27 at PE right now. I've read so far that there is no real difference - have you read any different?

220 are more easier to tame ; more linear and less funky regarding drivers matching ( better final control ?)
seems to me - worth difference in price ?

dunno - your wallet , not mine :clown:

Attachments

• marino2.jpg
    marino2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 268
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.