lm1875 fizzing away probelm

Was a good idea to use two lm1875 or a big stk chip

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
your hearing is far too sensitive
:p
You should educate yourself on Supreme Audio
:wave2s:
Look around and find some 100W transformer, center tapped
;)
destroy some chips before you get the right way

then you should educate yourself on Supreme Audio
Maybe your ears don't like chip encapsulated solid state,
maybe you'll like discrete transistors

But if you educate yourself on Supreme Audio
Maybe youll find that tube amplifiers and old vinyls are the only ones
that bring you satisfaction

Happens ...

your hearing is far too sensitive
:p
You should educate yourself on Supreme Audio
Look around and find some 100W transformer, center tapped
;)
destroy some chips before you get the right way

then you should educate yourself on Supreme Audio
Maybe your ears don't like chip encapsulated solid state,
maybe you'll like discrete transistors

But if you educate yourself on Supreme Audio
Maybe youll find that tube amplifiers and old vinyls are the only ones
that bring you satisfaction

Happens ...
Im no audiophile, my tda2003 usb powered sounds fine,but that just distorts so much even at less than 1w
Btw i have some vinils from my mom but i cant use them,i mostly listen to dubstep(dont hate me!),and some oldies

Last edited:
So i got a phone chrarger and i hooked it up to my once powerful tda 8560 and made it into a small amp for my laptop so my tda2003 can be sent to the tv which also needs some good audio,the charger is 9v 800ma and i did 15000uf cap to reduce voltage sag,which is still a big deal,i got some leds hooked up to it to light my room up and the dim with the bass

Adios hiss from tda2003,hello 50hz hum from transformer psu

:D
If you followed what I said in my first reply
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:eek:
Hum from a *normal* trafo ?
You should rotate and move in space or the trafo or the circuit ( that may caption some noise by some groovy intercapacitance intersections-and resistive-the paths to ground ) to keep sensible parts away from some flux dispersion....force ?:usd::p

:D
If you followed what I said in my first reply
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:eek:
Hum from a *normal* trafo ?
You should rotate and move in space or the trafo or the circuit ( that may caption some noise by some groovy intercapacitance intersections-and resistive-the paths to ground ) to keep sensible parts away from some flux dispersion....force ?:usd::p
Normall trafo but too weak far away from electonics.As its an wall wart
Maybe some diodes in the bridge rectifier died from overtemperature from when i salvaged it from the old board,the bridge wasnt new

Not for long ive been using stereo speakers,i really love the stereo efect,but my tda2003 i mono ,th sound system on my old comp has an burned chanell,and my tda 8560 had a sub on one chanel and satelites on the other now its all stereo ,havent heard any stereo sounf for at least 5 years,and the stereo image on my speaakers i grea

Btw have you even seen a cd that has that shiny part very red,when i was 5 i was taking apart a pc(at thaat time i was finding a lot of dumped computers but my mom kept thowing them out)and i didnt know a thing about computers.Took a computer cd drive apart and found a red cd inside,the shiny bottom was red not silve,and it looked awesome,I wold like some now

Anyone knows a good chip that runs at 12v to 5v,is powerfull and single chanell

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.