List of ZM projects

pcbs for Skookum and Das Kleine Wunder are in production

so, will have them in 10 days or so

at least one of them is HP amp, capable to drive Klipsch Heresy, and then some
Love it! Can’t wait.

Looking for Heresy’s, not many around locally.

Though, after discovering how low DF can make FR’s sing, I basically have what I need to make both voltage and current sources regardless of intrinsic DF sing with my current speakers.

Plus, I know the recipe for audiophile retirement, so no unknowns there.

Thanks for not hanging me out to dry despite the bad joke :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ZM have no time to have a skin

:rofl:

praise me, me no blush, normal state of operation

curse me, me don't care

:devily:

lemme see, things in various states of completion, random listed .......

INT - dedicated FE to bring any power amp to integrated form (fully Bal), total fancy iteration
Irreverent - Iron Pre, total fancy iteration (separate SE and fully Bal iterations)
Skookum - HP amp with ACA Mini power, total fancy iteration, Ball inputs
Das Kleine Wunder - UJN SE amp, sorta Not Your Papa's F3 on Steroids ...... or just small Singing Bush
Babelfish XA252 US - really waiting for Lucida Intervalla , still not happy with few details state
Tube amp, derived from Softone PP amp topology
Scryer Line, plus reg
Egocentric ACA - just plain ACA with little twist
Babelfish (MF) A1
La Zucca (totally reworked old Pumpkin, so able to drive even F4)

I'm sure there is more ..... and then few small gadgets not worthy of mention

Ok, entire list just to show you how life can't be anything else than endless string of random steps ...... so I'm able to plan just half of next day and I'm happy when I succeed in doing at least 30% of planned

Reactions: 9 users
ZM have no time to have a skin

praise me, me no blush, normal state of operation

curse me, me don't care

:devily:

lemme see, things in various states of completion, random listed .......

INT - dedicated FE to bring any power amp to integrated form (fully Bal), total fancy iteration
Irreverent - Iron Pre, total fancy iteration (separate SE and fully Bal iterations)
Skookum - HP amp with ACA Mini power, total fancy iteration, Ball inputs
Das Kleine Wunder - UJN SE amp, sorta Not Your Papa's F3 on Steroids ...... or just small Singing Bush
Babelfish XA252 US - really waiting for Lucida Intervalla , still not happy with few details state
Tube amp, derived from Softone PP amp topology
Scryer Line, plus reg
Egocentric ACA - just plain ACA with little twist
Babelfish (MF) A1
La Zucca (totally reworked old Pumpkin, so able to drive even F4)

I'm sure there is more ..... and then few small gadgets not worthy of mention

Ok, entire list just to show you how life can't be anything else than endless string of random steps ...... so I'm able to plan just half of next day and I'm happy when I succeed in doing at least 30% of planned

Very, very nice.

A lot of hard work for us regular greenie greedy boyz, first deciding - then doing. But just a short week of nighttime soldering for greedy boy Plott :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Look Ma, no hands!

Got 2 envelopes today .........

Drekload of Beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiful stickers ( metal foil base) from Brian Frisbie ..... I already see them on top of each of my Singing Bush monos ( working on them, bear with me)

Also - pair of (without doubt genuine, knowing their source) SJDP120R085 from Dennis Hui; will try them in everything I can think of, just for giggles - SissySIT, upcoming DKW and ........ now brainfart, but I'm sure that I'll think of something later

:cheers:

Unworthy ZM

(got to take pic of SJDP with Magnifier app on phone, lettering is so tricky to get proper)

SB Stickers.jpg
SJDP.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Look Ma, no hands!

Got 2 envelopes today .........

Drekload of Beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiful stickers ( metal foil base) from Brian Frisbie ..... I already see them on top of each of my Singing Bush monos ( working on them, bear with me)

Also - pair of (without doubt genuine, knowing their source) SJDP120R085 from Dennis Hui; will try them in everything I can think of, just for giggles - SissySIT, upcoming DKW and ........ now brainfart, but I'm sure that I'll think of something later

:cheers:

Unworthy ZM

(got to take pic of SJDP with Magnifier app on phone, lettering is so tricky to get proper)

View attachment 1115511 View attachment 1115512
Damn Dennis, I told him not to attempt using his chyrillic when writing Norway on the packages destined for me :rofl: Send that drek to NZMVDF!

Reactions: 1 users
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
new arrivals ...... not all, forgot to pic some earlier ones

bare with me, night, LED light directly above my PC desk, ZM old and lazy

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_002712.jpg
    IMG_20230126_002712.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20230126_002734.jpg
    IMG_20230126_002734.jpg