lGl-2, continuing "hybrid madness" - no GNFB class A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Note to self; always, always, always check the NFB. That cost me a lot of time.

Now having the Tubsumo working I was able to hook both up to my A/B system. These are closer than the others were. The Tubsumo still has slightly more high end and maybe just slightly more detailed. I got a chance to listed a bit longer than yesterday. I hope I didn't give anyone the wrong idea. This amp sounds lovely. Full bodied and smooth. I have to install this one in case. Way too much trouble to set up for casual listening and I really want something different to compliment my A/B amp stack.

Blessings, Terry

Note to self; always, always, always check the NFB. That cost me a lot of time.

Now having the Tubsumo working I was able to hook both up to my A/B system. These are closer than the others were. The Tubsumo still has slightly more high end and maybe just slightly more detailed. I got a chance to listed a bit longer than yesterday. I hope I didn't give anyone the wrong idea. This amp sounds lovely. Full bodied and smooth. I have to install this one in case. Way too much trouble to set up for casual listening and I really want something different to compliment my A/B amp stack.

Blessings, Terry
You need to assemble that protection board for you test bench. It would have just shut it down.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.