• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leach clone 12 outputs 2nd round

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few of the original 10 output pcb's laying around here somewhere that I could possible get rid of. The tube bug has gotten hold of me and that is where the majority of my interest is these days.
I have built two very nice amps with the 10 output board however, I have not gotten my 12 output units into a chassis and wired up. They are completely stuffed with parts waiting a good home.
I seemed to have acquired a tiny bit more knowledge lately while reading Morgan Jones tube book. It may help with my SS stuff in the future. Jones really likes his algebra.

Anyone have a really nice 807 vacuum tube amp schematic, preferrably multiple tubes output, they would like to share? I know this is the wrong forum just asking.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.