• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leach clone 12 outputs 2nd round

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all,
We have found a good Chinese source for the pcb's. The price is less than 15.00 per board. At this time I am not able to extent the money to buy the boards. I was or am planning on purchasing 80 units which should more than fill the available slots.
Working in this heat in the middle of the south leaves me with less energy than I use to have. As soon as things get back to bearable I will get this all done. We are going to have our pcb's. I want some myself. Please be patient and all will get to have a go at this great amp.

Thanks Tad

Does anyone know if these pcb's are still a possibility?

I see that there are quite a few members who mention making their own OR having them custom-made. Custom fabrication can be expensive, so maybe it would be prudent to gather requests from a few people, have a small bunch made, to keep cost reasonable!

B-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.