LClock Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We can only speculate what that means :D

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm glad what you things my sentences with homur. Sorry about sharpness in the my words.

So relatively other problems and defects in the cd-players inserting standard generator takes some good effect...

Goodluck!

I’ve read the threads preceding this thread (as you probably have), where Lars has been called for ‘terms’ I won’t repeat here, by several respectable members of this forum. I must regrettably conclude that it are those members, that are still now, as I would expect them at this point to show admiration for Lars his brave decision to publish his clocks. I hope I am to early with the response, and I hope those members have the ‘ballen’ (we say in Dutch) to respond.
Further more the clock experts were interested in the LC-clock designs, to judge their quality and compare them to the other famous designs (Kwak-clock and Tent-clock). I am no expert, but very much interested such technical comparisons.
If I would buy a clock now, I would choose the X03-clock because of Lars his openness.

Henk

Slip of the Tongue?

Hi Lars,
I guess it is a slip of the tongue your schematic has the LT1917 comparator. I think it must be the LT1719.
http://www.linear.com/prod/datasheet.html?datasheet=539
Interestingly the datasheet mentions an 11-15 psrms jitter but I am not a player of that game. Maybe other known and unknown effects come into play.
For the record the similarity between your scheme and mines is that you are also using a Colpitts oscillator, in a different implementation though with a bipolar transistor, and a comparator, also in a slightly different implementation and using a different comp. too.
I could make at least 10 remarks showing how I would improve and modify your circuit but I hope you will understand why I won't do that. I am currently working on version 8 of the KWAK-CLOCK but I will not spread that design by Internet or email.
On a German site attributed to Dr. Feickert I also saw a XO Clock3 and a high precision clock with a striking similarity to LCaudio's designs. Guessing right, you wouldn't post schematics of that one?
www.audiotuning.de
:cool:

Awake and Well

Lars Clausen said:
LT1719 .. Just to see if you were awake Elso .. :D

So what is the 'Probagation Delay Dispersion' of AD8561? ;)
Ohh no .. that's not the same as 'Jitter' .. ? hehe

www.audiotuning.de, i didn't know of him until yesterday, when my friend Fred Dieckmann posted his link in another thread. Thanks Fred!
BTW this site is NOT attributed to Mr. Feickert, cvheck here Elso:

http://www.register.com/whois-resul...43442f2dbed40c240fc23593559ad123026238c01e33f

:)

Hi Lars,
As I said I am not playing the jitter specs game, or propagation delay dispersion....[no more hints]
Sorry I was confusing the site with www.hifituning.de
That is the one of Dr. Feickert.

:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.