LClock Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And here the photo of the LClock XO from the above schematic.

Attachments

• lclxo2.jpg
    lclxo2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,006
Re: LCAudio?

Yuri Birukov said:
http://lynxaudio.narod.ru/schemes/sch_17.pdf

Look that generator.... For my sense LCAudio - garbage, especialy it cost.
Biography school, military service in the KGB, university, hm interesting, especiall the KGB part :eek:

Anyway Yuri, what exactly is the garbage?

Looking at your schematics (are you the designer?) how does this design perform in numbers?

Here are the schematics of LClock XO3.

If you attempt to build it, please bear in mind, that full performance level can only be expected if the clock is built on a 4 layer PCB.

The drawing is a bit blurry, but i think you get the idea of the circuit anyway.

Since it is a commercially available product, i will not post a photo of this clock ..

Attachments

• xo3dia.gif
    xo3dia.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 4,048
Lars Clausen said:
'Agent triple-x, you must report to headquarters immediately'.. perhaps ;)
Lars, you kinda may be sometimes a good company.

Thanks for the schematics.

Since you are concerned about the supply noise, you might use lower noise opamps than 5532. I’ll not make a problem if I’ll see next year you use this advice for the commercial purposes.

(I saw one supply that, I suppose, has lower noise because it uses lower noise opamps and slightly quieter voltage reference… Elso uses it for his own DAC, ask him for the schematic…)

Pedja

PS: Would someone say what does mean zavjazijvaj? And what is that font?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.