Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry Benny...haven't done any Cyclops...I can't give you any info about the said enclosure...sorry...

So, it mean, you did not have experience of the EXTENDED CYCLOPS, just only have an info of the box.

that is right sir...but, if you built a lot of boxes...you will have a hint on how it will perform...as to this case of the cyclop...since the huge driver magnet is in the center of the horn which is air path...it will whistle during pressuring...it might not be audible at around a meter...but near the port it,s going to be annoying...but, it,s just me...i may be wrong...hehehe...enjoy your cyclop.

have a nice day,
jojo

To Romulo_rosil,

yes sir...i don't have experience about extended cyclops...but i build just last year 4 pcs of L36 and 2 pcs of W box..L36 performs well...and im using it for now and then...and i just don't konw...if how the performance of L36 compared to WSX...only sir Jojo can answer this...?.. the W-Box bin i build it with confusion...? coz..i used the dimension that was made by raon...thats why im asking you sir...all concern citizen if this diagram from sir jojo is performing well...? coz as i said before to sir engel dela pena...that the distance of compression chamber from W-box of sir jojo is 6.5'' while the onther one from raon is 8''..which is right among the two...? anybody can say so...? explain...the.. real thing...

tnx benny

to eirol_99,sir thanx for the reply...did you made any changes to the original plan of WSX..? or you just made as it does in the plan...or you just followed the original...sir?..if you have any modification with the original plan...can i know it...? what driver did you used sir?...tnx... benny

no modifications were done sir, used crown 18" double magnets..

big systems used by the orchestras here in our place use 15"s on their tops, while some bands use 12"s and they are sound good likewise, whether 12"s or 15"s it's all about the system over-all, a good system sounds good whether what size are the transducers used.
and most of all its on your mix if used on a live band. vocals should have intelligibility and clarity at the first place, and not blamed on the speaker system used.

big systems used by the orchestras here in our place use 15"s on their tops, while some bands use 12"s and they are sound good likewise, whether 12"s or 15"s it's all about the system over-all, a good system sounds good whether what size are the transducers used.
and most of all its on your mix if used on a live band. vocals should have intelligibility and clarity at the first place, and not blamed on the speaker system used.

thank you sir, more power. . .

Hello! co-pinoys!
I will share you the information of a very popular back to back disco mobile in every fiesta or occasion where it held here in cebu philippines.
Just visit at this website as a sample YouTube - ‪Jacy Disco Mobile VS. Godfrey Disco Mobile [1/10]‬‏
and you'll see the real power of the different designed boxes. It consists of W-box with 32 units vs turbo box with 24 units, turbo box was won the competition while W-Box is LOOSER and it loss 8 units speaker with two amplifier @ 8 ohms 1900 watts per channel in continues playing from 3 pm to 5 am until who will survive the competition. Turbo box was won 9 times in different mobile designed, and also won as an audio band competition last 2010 @ 48 participants in CEBU INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER (CICC). Wither you believe or not, its up to you! But this is just an information only... Good Luck guys!

YouTube - ‪Jacy Disco Mobile VS. Godfrey Disco Mobile [2/10]‬‏ open this site for this is the Turbo Box design used by GODFREY Disco Mobile...
And at this time, I am planning to make a new WSX box design but I am thinking twice because Turbo box designed is always won in every back to back competition. And I am not sure if this WSX box design will be win with this Turob box designed in another competition.

YouTube - ‪Jacy Disco Mobile VS. Godfrey Disco Mobile [2/10]‬‏ open this site for this is the Turbo Box design used by GODFREY Disco Mobile...
And at this time, I am planning to make a new WSX box design but I am thinking twice because Turbo box designed is always won in every back to back competition. And I am not sure if this WSX box design will be win with this Turob box designed in another competition.

Hello! co-pinoys!
I will share you the information of a very popular back to back disco mobile in every fiesta or occasion where it held here in cebu philippines.
Just visit at this website as a sample YouTube - ‪Jacy Disco Mobile VS. Godfrey Disco Mobile [1/10]‬‏
and you'll see the real power of the different designed boxes. It consists of W-box with 32 units vs turbo box with 24 units, turbo box was won the competition while W-Box is LOOSER and it loss 8 units speaker with two amplifier @ 8 ohms 1900 watts per channel in continues playing from 3 pm to 5 am until who will survive the competition. Turbo box was won 9 times in different mobile designed, and also won as an audio band competition last 2010 @ 48 participants in CEBU INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER (CICC). Wither you believe or not, its up to you! But this is just an information only... Good Luck guys!

WOW!!!...combfilter...lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.