Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope you find this useful...it's a kick bassbin so this may not go very low...

enjoi...
jojo

Attachments

• H115_dim1.jpg
    H115_dim1.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 248
  • H115_dim2.jpg
    H115_dim2.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 224
  • H115_dim3.jpg
    H115_dim3.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 170
hello sir amants..if that case P.AUDIO SD18L is around 16k (1000-1600watts) is better than pd1850 i think..and also capable for 1850 sub..but they're expensive, as they told before..we are in the province and we considered the ROI (return of investment)..so kahit papano mareremedyuhan din..maybe i will go for JH186 or T&T AK18 DSW what do you think sir amants?!

anybody guys experienced this T&T AK18 DSW? around 5k and is very cheap for 1000w speaker???..while JH186 1000w-8,900k

T&T AK18DSW is ok and satisifed with the output, however problem with cone. easily ruptured if used in pd1850 box. I don't know what's the experience of the other using the T&T, but for me I will not recommend the T&T heavy use in sound system.

sir dj jojo,

just want to ask, thus the sensitivity and frequency response of a speaker have any contribution to the performance of the power amP?

Sir...if your driver is less sensitive then your amp will be out of juice sooner...then if your driver is short in frequency response then your power amp is wasting a lot of power due to speaker cannot produce such freq. specially in the subwoofer domain.

Just me...
jojo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.