Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi.mga masters..gusto ko lang malaman if kung kaya ng MB321 sub box with crown 1860 ang basketball court size venue..
092934410_file0616.jpg

092934743_file0617.jpg

Hello Sir DJ JOJO I'm new here,
I need help regarding my amp yamaha p7000s, it specify 230v 50hz only. im here in UK, If I bring this amp to the philippines and plug it to a 220v 60hz, I know it will work, but in a long run what will happen? pls need your advice. Pls reply to this question cause I need to know if im going to send this amp to pinas or not? or just sell it on ebay if I would not be able to use this amp in the philippines.
Many thanks
Edwin

@ebadilles

If it is a SMPS (Switch mode PS) no problem...if it is inductive then " Houston! we have a problem"...inductive motor may run faster on a 60hz, inductive transformer may induce a bit higher...but then again they have tolerances...so they "May" operate just the same if Timebase ( some apps needs clocking from AC line) is not a problem.

this is just may take...you have to dig a little deeper on this, you dont want to waste Money Right?

have a nice day,
jojo

@ebadilles

If it is a SMPS (Switch mode PS) no problem...if it is inductive then " Houston! we have a problem"...inductive motor may run faster on a 60hz, inductive transformer may induce a bit higher...but then again they have tolerances...so they "May" operate just the same if Timebase ( some apps needs clocking from AC line) is not a problem.

this is just may take...you have to dig a little deeper on this, you dont want to waste Money Right?

have a nice day,
jojo

Thanks for the quick response sir Jo, but how do I know that it is a SMPS? any solutions to make it work in pinas? Is there a converter from 50hz to 60hz?
Sir Jo meron pa po akung tanung, (I have other question) I planing to set up a mini PA system for north cotabato particulaly in Kidapawn city , I have a QCS RMX2450, would this match with pd1851 single on 8ohms bridge mode or parallel the 2 speakers bridge mode? and what box to match this speaker?
Thanks
Edwin

...how do I know that it is a SMPS? any solutions to make it work in pinas? Is there a converter from 50hz to 60hz?

Thanks
Edwin

If you see a big xformer and big filter caps inside your amp then it is inductive type but if you see just filter inductors and HV caps + MoSFETs then it is SMPS. The PC power supplies and also of TV, Monitor,DVD player and even CP chargers are example of SMPS.

50hz ac motors well work for 60 hz AC line with only a slight changes in speed, but not a really a problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.