Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good day everyone!

Need your advice Sir.

Sir audiomachines need help.

I'm just new here and starting to build my sound system. I just want to have inputs and advise what I need to buy to make my amplifier give its maximum power. Last year I bought a amplifier (sakura av733) and I put my 10" conzert speakers on it ( 2 pairs of conzert speakers). I just notice that when I increase the volume control of the amplifier closer to half of the maximum volume, I notice a griding sound! It seems that my speaker cannot hold the power of my amplier.

I'm planning to by this month a 15" speaker, (T&T speakers). I'm planning to buy 4 pieces of 15" 500W T&T speakers and put it in a buffle. 2 15" T&T speaker and 1 horn type tweeter in each buffle.

Sir, kindly give me your inputs and idea if this setup is good for sakura AV 733. Also kindly give me what model of 15" T&T speakers I need to buy.

Thank you very much to everyone. :)

amants,

sir amants gud am, how r u na. d2 ka na ba pinas? bad news sir , remember my 4 pcs crwn 18 inches which i used for my subs, they were all toasted. umusok lahat. malakas talaga ung crell25. i have to return all the 4 speakers to my supplier. its goodthing that they will repair it free of charge wd original crown voice coil to be installed. how about you sir amants, kumpleto na ba sound system mo. balitaan mo naman ako. thakns

jayrjoe,

sir, i,m not sure of the output voltage of my crell 25 i did not open it yet, i'm afraid it will void the warranty. but dont worry sir next week i will buy another one. i will take internal pictures of the crell 25 and also the output voltage. just wait sir

Hello..Please email me for details.

AP18-125-2.png
[/IMG]
AP18-125-1.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
:headshot:Gud am everyone. *I am new to this forum and would like to get some opinion. We are building our sound system in our school and I have purchased recently sub-zero enclusures at Raon and TNT 18" speaker with Kesler 8000 amp . I have ask for the price of Mid-hi enclosure and it is very pricy and out of budget of our school. We are also building the NMOS 500W to drive our mid-hi. Is this amp design good for our purpose. The amp will be used exclussively for school activities. Any info will be highly appreciated.wait 2 secs to reload the image

perforated GI sheet tawag dyan sir.
normally can be made-to-order sa mga metal shops.
just give them spec. like hole size, distances and thickness.
kaso minimum size is 4x8 ft. per sheet
interested din ako sir kaya nag pa-quote ako 3.5k pesos/sheet sa GT metal along Imelda ave. cainta area.
perhaps we could organize a group buy kung meron pang interested

pls help,

ihave try to build martin wsx design box ive finish to 2 box with crown 1815 speaker. i dont know what is the right cross over frequency bec. when i test it sounding thud i like more low sounding i just set my cross over to lowpass 200hz 2nd order. as of now im still building 2 moresme box.pls adviced. thanks alot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.